What is the ‘Skills Calculator’?
- A new online web tool that demonstrates the benefits of investing in workplace training programmes
- Calculates your Return on Training Investment % one year after completion
Who is it for?
- Logistics employers
- Potential or existing logistics employees
- All stakeholders who are involved in promoting skills and recruitment uptake for UK logistics
Why invest in workplace training?
- Supported by Government funding
- Work-based training designed around employers’ needs
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Improvements in employee performance
- Improved competitiveness
- Increased staff retention
- Reduced recruitment costs
- Optimal way of training, skilling and developing people for now and the future
This leads to => AN IMPROVED UK LOGISTICS SECTOR PROFILE
What does the Skills Calculator Provide?
- Return on Training Investment % analysis of hiring apprentices
- Identifies logistics apprenticeships available in your country
- Productivity benefits
- Government funding figures
- Salary advantages of being fully skilled in any logistics role
- Calculates at all career levels, by UK region and years of experience
- Web links to job specific skills, qualifications and competency requirements
Click to go to the website
Click to find us on LinkedIn