1. By accessing this site (the 'Site') you agree to the following terms. By proceeding beyond this page or continuing to use the Site you agree and acknowledge that you do so upon these terms. These conditions of use form an agreement between you and Skills for Logistics. We may alter these conditions of use from time to time in our absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
2. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate any account, registration or any other relationship you may have with us without notice in the event of a breach of these conditions of use.
3. These conditions of use are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Site will be determined in the English courts only.
Intellectual Property Rights
4. The Site is owned and operated by Skills for Logistics and the information and materials appearing on the Site are made available to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
5. All intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the content, information, data and materials appearing on the Site (including without limitation any copyright in text, illustrations and photographs and trade marks, trade names and logos) are and remain the property either of Skills for Logistics or of other third parties who have licensed such intellectual property to Skills for Logistics .
6. We grant to individual users of the Site a non-exclusive personal licence to view and copy details from the Site for their personal and non-commercial use only. We may revoke this licence at any time without prior notice.
7. Except as provided in condition 6, none of the information or materials appearing on the Site may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Requests to republish the whole of or any extracts from any of the information or materials appearing on the Site should be sent to us at Skills for Logistics , 12 Warren Yard, Warren Farm Office Village, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NW.
8. You agree that you will not arrange for any third party website to be connected to any part of the Site by way of hyperlink or otherwise without our prior written consent.
9. Modification of any of the information or materials appearing on the Site or use of any of the same for any purpose other than as set out in these conditions of use (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited.
10. You may not use the Site to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is or may be defamatory, obscene, indecent, menacing, or racially motivated, or any other unlawful material or information.